DMCA Notice and Takedown
Graphixblog.com complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We are committed to addressing infringement notices and taking appropriate actions under the DMCA and other relevant intellectual property laws. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on Graphixblog.com or if links to your copyrighted material are accessible through our search engine, and you wish to have this material removed, you must provide a written communication that includes the information outlined below.
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following elements:
- Authorized Person: Provide evidence of your authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Contact Information: Furnish sufficient contact information, including a valid email address, so that we can reach you.
- Detailed Copyright Work: Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, and specify at least one search term by which the material can be found in Graphixblog.com’s search results.
- Good Faith Belief: Include a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner reported is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Accuracy and Perjury: State that the information provided in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, confirm that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Authorized Signature: The notice must be signed by the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Important Notice: This site solely contains download links from third-party sites by individual users, which are freely available across the internet. We are not affiliated with those third-party sites in any way and are not responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners. We do not provide any guarantees about the content on Graphixblog.com; we share content only for educational purposes, not for commercial use. We share virus-free and malware-free content; however, please use them at your discretion. We are not liable for any losses incurred.
Please send the infringement notice to the following email address: [email protected]. Kindly allow us up to 72 hours to take action on your notice. If we determine your claim to be legitimate, we will promptly remove the content upon receiving the notice.